[access-uk] Re: JAWS error 6

  • From: "Chris Hallsworth" <christopherhallsworth71@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2008 21:54:57 +0100

Hi Andy, sounds like a call to technical support is in order. You shouldn't
have to go online to re-activate JAWS each time you start the programme.
You should only activate it once, and only once, unless you make
significant hardware changes, format the hard drive, or the authorization
file(s) are corrupted. Good luck in getting this problem sorted.