[access-uk] Re: JAWS and logging in with BTYahoo

  • From: "Sunil" <bosley20@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2005 21:51:59 -0000

You go to btyahoo.com and there are fourteen links one of which is login.
Click that then assuming your friend is using a newish version of Jaws press
'f' to get to the form field, then 'return' to turn forms mode on, then type
email address in there, then tab to get to the password field and type
password in there and press the enter key.  Then when the next page loads
locate the link that says check mail which can be done with a Jaws find
command.