[access-uk] Re: JAWS and Word 2007

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2009 08:47:53 +0000

-original message-
Subject: [access-uk] JAWS and Word 2007
From: "Barbara Wilson" <barkingbabs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 19:02:2009 8:33 am

I think I have solved my problem with JAWS reading margins in Word 2007. I have
updated my JAWS to the last available Version 9 and it seems to be fine now.
Pity I hadn't the sense to try that in the first place, but then we often don't
think of the obvious until last thing right before we throw the PC out the
window!I need to upgrade to Jaws 9.0 Pro and the latest edition. Can someone
tell me the correct link because I do not think I installed the correct one.
Eleanor Fingers crossed all well now I can get on and catch up with work.

Barbara Wilson
M: 07285685682
E: barkingbabs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
IM: creativeeyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx