[access-uk] Re: JAWS and Dragon Naturally Speaking?

  • From: william lomas <lomaswilliam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2010 17:22:21 +0000

j-say from
wwwtandt-consultancy.co
is I believe, the only solution to make these programs work seamlessly together

On 12 Jan 2010, at 17:07, Andrew McFarlane wrote:

Dear All,

I would like to use JAWS and Dragon Naturally Speaking. I hear these programs don't work well together. Do you know if that's still the case with the latest versions of these programs, or if there is some other (affordable) workaround?

Thanks,

Andrew

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.