[access-uk] Re: JAWS activation problem

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2008 09:53:28 -0000

Thanks George.

Eleanor
----- Original Message ----- From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, October 28, 2008 9:34 AM
Subject: [access-uk] Re: JAWS activation problem

I'd suggest you go back to the supplier who charged you £560 and
request they investigate.  It could simply be a faulty CD.

George.

From: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf
Of
Eleanor Burke
Sent: Monday 27 October 2008 22:01
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thank you very much Steve.  That is very helpful indeed.  Now myself
and
Shane have a problem with Jaws in that it says it is not a valid
Win32 so
how can you help us out with this please?

Eleanor
From: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf
Of
Eleanor Burke
Sent: Monday 27 October 2008 20:54
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Andy that happens with me and Supernova too but I don't have lost
the
lives.

Hopefuly it will be the same with you but you might as well wait
for
someone

else's comment.

Eleanor