[access-uk] Re: JAWS + Windows 10

  • From: Chris <challsworth2@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 03 Jun 2015 19:57:49 +0100

I don't think JAWS 14 would stand a chance to work under Windows 10! Lol! Seriously, I haven't played with Windows 10 at all. But I have read JAWS 16 is the minimum to get it working. No doubt the next JAWS will have official support for Windows 10.

On 03/06/2015 19:56, Niall Gallagher wrote:

Hi List,

Just wondering has anyone installed Windows 10 yet! And is it
compatible with JAWS 14?
Any views or comments would be great.

Kind regards,

Niall