[access-uk] Re: JAWS UPGRADE

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Dec 2009 20:02:32 -0000

Mine at the time cost £45.00. That was for Jaws 9.0. I then upgraded to Jaws 10 and Magic 11 and have a dongle but I do not know if I paid any more, somehow or other I do not think I did. Sounds stupid but I got mine from Sight and Sound and i AM SURE SOMEONE THERE WILL ANSWER THE QUESTION. wHY AM i SO VAGUE, because I got mine under a student grant and it was paid for by same. I still don't think I paid on the upgrade though. You will have to pay the £45 of course and maybe that has increased now. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Hannah Day" <hannahday2009@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>