[access-uk] Re: JAWS TANDEM OR REMOTE ASSISTANCE

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2008 21:54:09 -0000

Hi Richard,

We use Remote Incident Manager from Serotek.  This has the advantage that it
works with any screen reader, whether they have a licence for remote support
or not, except Dolphin Hal/Supernova.  This is because Dolphin send the
audio out remotely in a non-standard way.  This is not really a problem
though, as we have other ways to get the audio, such as Skype.

All the best

Steve