[access-uk] Re: JAWS LANGUAGE

  • From: "Amro Bilal" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2015 19:06:24 -0000

In the Jaws Settings Centre (insert 6), search for (Detect Languages) and untick that option if it’s ticked. You probably know this already but you can set the languages option globally or apply it to a specified program only.

HTH
Amro

-----Original Message----- From: Carol Pearson
Sent: Friday, October 30, 2015 4:39 PM
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] JAWS LANGUAGE

Hi all,

I don't keep up with all the Jaws keystrokes and know that from time to
time, when putting in a new version, I have to play around to stop Jaws
from speaking other languages when they are seen in a post.

Can anyone please remind me how to do this? Thanks.

Carol P