[access-uk] Re: JAWS ILM - was: hard drives: fat32 or NTFS

  • From: "Ali Amasyali" <Ali.Amasyali@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2005 17:16:35 -0000

Does that mean then, if you put the cd in by mistake it places another
key in the hard drive?  I am not clear at all.  When I installed v6, I
used the auth cd two or three times by mistake.  On the start up, I had
two jaws were trying to register at the same time.  I am not sure what
was going on.

Ali