[access-uk] Re: JAWS HELP HELP

  • From: "Ian Macrae" <ian.macrae@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2004 14:53:40 +0100

Hi Voldi and thanks.  I've now tried f6 with and without the insert key.
The only difference is that with the insert key I get the message No
Headings Found.  I'm obviously going to have to refer this to the person
who installed the new version for me so he can refer to the people from
whom he got his CD. =20

Cheers now.

Ian