[access-uk] Re: JAWS 8 0 on XP Home OS

  • From: Chris & Doris <chipmunks@xxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 06 Feb 2008 16:09:27 +0100

Not true. jaws pro will work on any vversions of the supported operating system whether home, pro or server. It is the standard version of jaws that is restricted to home versions of the operating system. And here, too, it is not the actual jaws program that is limited but whether or not it runs on a pro version of an operating system is determined by the kind of license key - whehter standard or pro.

hth

Doris

Hi, JAWS pro will *not* work with XP Home, or any Windows with "home" in the title. Hope that helps. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Andy Logue" <andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>