[access-uk] Re: JAWS 8 0 on XP Home OS

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2008 10:54:52 -0000

Hi Andy,

The answer to your first question is, "Yes".

As for the second, that depends on how brave you are.
Personally speaking, I want to see Vista Service Pack 1
released before I make a decision about installing Vista in
my office. I have it on my system at home, and don't like it
much, but my wife also has had it on her laptop since
Christmas, and she's not screaming holy murder at me - YET!
In fact, she seems to be getting on quite well with it. (So
miracles can happen after all - smile!)

George.