[access-uk] JAWS 14 and Office 2013

  • From: "Edward Green" <edward@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Apr 2013 11:11:56 +0100

Hi,

I've just installed Office 2013 Home and Business on a Toshiba Satellite
Z830 Ultrabook running JAWS 14.1823 and Windows 7.

JAWS doesn't read everything I'd expect it to.  For instance, I do not
always get feedback when tabbing round the options dialogue box or a contact
card in Outlook.  Sometimes I can rectify this by using the say current line
command, but I wondered whether anyone else was having this issue or whether
support for Office 2013 was still evolving.

Many thanks,

Ed