[access-uk] JAWS 14 and Firefox

  • From: "Andrew Roberts" <andrew.roberts@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Jul 2013 20:45:46 +0100

Hi,

I am running the latest build of JAWS14 and the latest version of Firefox.

When watching a programme through SkyGo which uses Microsoft Silverlight,
Whenever the video loads I don't get anything in the JAWS virtual viewer.
Even if I then load a completely different web page I get nothing in the
virtual viewer.  The only way I can get pages to show in the virtual viewer
again is to shut down Firefox and reopen it.  Does anyone know what the
problem is here?

Many thanks,

Andrew