[access-uk] Re: JAWS 13

  • From: "Scott Cunningham" <unionjack@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2012 17:16:25 -0000

I've been a GW Micro customer from before WE when vocalise was on the go;
Since moving to Win 7 and having to contact their support staff on several
occasions, sometimes may I add with  very limited success rate, I've become
rather less than impressed with a product and product supplier that I used
to shout about to all from the rooftops.  Now they are looking for £120 to
upgrade?   I will need to seriously review my options for sure

Scott