[access-uk] Re: JAWS 13

  • From: "Amro Bilal" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2012 14:21:54 -0000

I think I am right in saying that convenient OCR is not designed for reading
documents in image formats and such but rather to deal with some dialogs
which otherwise are not accessible. I found convenient OCR to be quite good
and very helpful in many situations. So I think you are trying to achieve
with it what it is not designed to do in the first place.

Cheers,
Amro

  _____