[access-uk] Re: JAWS 11 and Window 7

  • From: Doris and Chris <chipmunks@xxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 May 2010 17:08:48 -0400

Try to use the righ tmouse button emulation key on the numpad instead of the applications key.I do not have win 7 to test this but find that on some webpages the applications key does not work and keep the focus properly.

hope this works for you.

Doris

At 09:26 PM 5/13/2010 +0100, you wrote:
Hi all,
using JAWS 11 and windows 7, I can't find out how to copy a link from a website and paste it elsewhere. In XP i pressed the applications key and arrowed down to "copy shortcut". or, prressed the right button and arrowed down to "copy shortcut". When i do this now, this option doesn't appear. However, my son tells me if he does it visually the short option is there but when i press either of the above keys the cursor disappears elsewhere other than on the link i highted. Can anyone suggest if there is a setting i need to change, or am i doing some wrong?
Brian