[access-uk] Re: JAWS 11 PROBLEM

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Dec 2009 20:18:18 -0000

What! I've been a Jaws user for simply ages ... OK, there are sometimes problems but I'm not going to learn a new system for the sake of it, or to waste the money I've spent by putting Jaws away in its box.

Sorry! Why can't people accept that people make choices on what they want to use and don't need to be asked those questions of "Why don't you ..." every two mins. <Smiles>

--
Carol
carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx