[access-uk] Re: JAWS 10 and Windows 7

  • From: "Chris Hallsworth" <christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2009 01:10:24 +0100

Not that I'm aware of. You can check out the FSCasts (www.freedomscientific.com). Hope this helps.

From: "James & Nash" <james.austin1984@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, October 22, 2009 12:34 AM
To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [access-uk] Re: JAWS 10 and Windows 7

Hi Chris,

Thank you for the clarification. We were aware that JFW 10 had some compatibility issues but we were not certain of the specifics. Is there any information about what JFW 10 does and does not wor with please?

Thanks

Take care

james, Lyn, Nash and Twinny
----- Original Message ----- From: "Chris Hallsworth" <christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>