[access-uk] Re: Ivona reader

  • From: "Karl" <grandtheogonist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Oct 2011 20:51:19 +0100

Hi,
If you go through the install again, I think you can untick the already installed programs/voices and select the other voices to download. They will automatically be set to 30 day demo as you wont have the serial number to activate them.

I think you can do this through control centre as well although I am not sure.

Karl
----- Original Message ----- From: "Steve Hyde-Dryden" <csdryden@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>