[access-uk] Itunes podcasts

  • From: "ANDY COLLINS" <Andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Feb 2011 22:06:55 -0000

Hi all -

Many will know that I was asking lots of questions regarding accessibility with
JFW and Itunes, and thanks for all help.

It did seem to me that while many were enjoying certain aspects of their IPod
touch/phones, syncing music libraries, and using all aspects of the Itunes
software to have control of content on their computers and I-device was still a
great challenge. Well, I was eventually pointed in the direction of these 2
great podcasts by Jonathan Mosen:

http://www.freedomscientific.com/FSCast/episodes/fscast049-december2010.asp

http://www.freedomscientific.com/FSCast/episodes/fscast050-january2011.asp

He presents in an excellent clear way, and I now feel much more at home with
the Itunes programme, not just with it's music facility, but other aspects too.

I strongly encourage others to take the time needed to listen, and to play, I
really did have concerns as to whether I'd be able to create playlists, and
manipulate my music collection with the Apple software, but have been doing so
[only on my computer so far] with much satisfaction, and feel ready for when I
get my Touch, in the next week or so.

Hope this helps, it did me -

Andy