[access-uk] Re: Itunes play lists

  • From: "ANDY COLLINS" <Andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2011 12:14:51 +0100

Hi Kevin - It's a normal playlist I think, but there is one difference between
it and other playlist I have, in that pressing f6 when the playlist is
selected, tabs me through the search field, and album list and track list, as
standard, but there is an extra tab that doesn't appear in other play lists,
called groupings, and it tells me I have 0 groupings. If I look at the edit
menu for this play list, everything is graded out. I am able to delete
selections in other play list, just not this one.

Any ideas? -

Andy