[access-uk] Itunes deleting music

  • From: Dean Wilcox <wilcoxdean@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2009 13:07:26 +0000

Hi,
I installed iTunes to see what it was all about and had to clear my library because of a problem. Today it seems that selected songs from certain albums have just gone from my music folder. There's no patern, just certain songs and they don't seem to be in the Recycle Bin or the iTunes music folder in C drives my music folder. Most of the music is backed up but does anyone have any answers? I can't really be sure how much has gone without going through every album but its off putting.