[access-uk] Re: Itunes and JFW

  • From: chris hallsworth <christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2011 12:23:48 +0000

Hi all.
What I would do is have a demo of the latest JAWS around or even a different screen reader like Window-Eyes. Also NVDA current release and later, maybe earlier as well, supports the majority of iTunes.
Just an option.
Take care.

Chris Hallsworth

On 28/01/2011 11:54, ANDY COLLINS wrote:
Carol - Can I set up an Apple account with JAWS9? I don't want to have
to buy JFW10 in addition -
Andy