[access-uk] Re: Itunes and JFW

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2011 11:18:54 -0000

I set up Itunes and my Ipod Touch very recently using Jaws 10 on a laptop and
most was OK.  You do have to set up in the first instance and you'll need an
Apple Itunes account, which I already had as I purchased from Apple.

Once you've accepted the licence agreement, you can then get to the point where
you set up your ipod and sync your music etc.  At one point in the setup
there's a questionnaire about you and this can be ignored.  I found the reading
of that part very difficult and so was glad I could skip it.

HTH:

--
Carol P
carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx