[access-uk] Re: Itunes and JAWS

  • From: "Terry Clasper" <terry.clasper@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Mar 2009 11:27:47 -0000

Hi.
J-tunes currently doesn't work with ITunes 8.1.
We are working on an update as we speak so hopefully everything will be sorted
soon.
Certainly their are a number of focus related issues in this new version with
or without J-Tunes, Appple seem to have broken quite a bit from an accesibility
perspective this time.

Terry Clasper.
MSM: terry.clasper@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Skype: terryclasper