[access-uk] Itunes

  • From: "ANDY COLLINS" <Andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2011 19:51:53 -0000

Hi all -

I've installed Itunes and created an account. I've just taken a look at the
software using both JFW9 AND 11, and couldn't notice any difference in terms of
accessibility. Itunes looks a nightmare, I had to use the JAWS cursor which saw
things on screen such as classical music, and 90 music, but it was all jumbled
up, and clicking on these headings just brought up more jumbled screens. This
looks just as it did years ago with JAWS and Itunes.

Are there any tutorials for getting to grips with Itunes with JFW? -
Andy