[access-uk] Re: I-tunes

  • From: Catherine Turner <catherineturner2007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2010 09:47:19 +0100

Hi Carol,

My sentiments exactly.  Plus Itunes always slows my computer down and
I can't let it run when quite a fewother media programs are running
because it makes them crash.  There is a program called Anapop
Explorer which allows you to transfer music to Ipod without using
Itunes which I haven't bought/tried yet but intend to.  Though I'm
slightly reluctant to spend more money on software I possibly won't
get on with again but it's not too expensive and if it's like the old
Anapod Explorer people say that used to be accessible:
http://www.redchairsoftware.com/anapod/

Catherine