[access-uk] It makes no sense

  • From: "Brian" <brianfc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "access-uk" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Jul 2010 14:16:39 +0100

Both Mandy and myself have N86's with contracts taken out on the same day,the
same Nokia software and both with Talks 5.

Mandy's says the full day every day; mine abbreviates some eg Sat instead of
Saturday, Wed instead of Wednesday. Also mine will not speak a text welcome
logo insstead of the default. Mandy's will give a bleep and then speak her
welcome message.

To our knowledge we have the same settings though mine says zoom off etc in
Talks and Zooms and her's only mentions the Talks settings without mentioning
the zooms list.

Any ideas why this should be please.

Brian