[access-uk] Re: Istick, my thoughts and impressions

  • From: "Amro Bilal" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2015 12:38:24 -0000

Hi Jackie, yes I’m sure - I just thought I’d mention those as they were news to me! *smile*. Could I ask please, which media hard drive do you have? And about iSticks, if you’ve seen one, does it work as a host to a micro SD card? One of the iSticks on Amazon says that you can expand its capacity by adding an SD card. Thanks.

Amro

-----Original Message----- From: Jackie Brown
Sent: Saturday, January 17, 2015 11:48 AM
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Re: Istick, my thoughts and impressions

Hi Amro

Yes, I have one of these, and it is great. But the iStick is certainly interesting and smaller for portability.

Kind regards,

Jackie Brown
Emails: thebrownsplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Jackieannbrown62@xxxxxxxxx