[access-uk] Re: Is this the end for accessibility to Nokia mobile phones?

  • From: Dean Wilcox <wilcoxdean@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2011 21:12:00 -0800

Isn't there a screen reader for Windows Phone 7?  In the long term, isn't it a
good move for accessibility?  Many makes of mobile phones will use Windows
Phone 7 where as Talks is limited to Nokia phones.  Yes there may be the
standard compatibility concerns across models that have their little querks
with the screen reader like we find when Nokia release a new phone but I can't
see how this could be the end.