[access-uk] Re: Is this page accessible?

  • From: "Catherine Turner" <catherineturner2000@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Access-UK" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2007 21:50:35 -0000

Hi,

On having a quick look using JAWS 7.0 and IE6, I don't see any accessibility
issues as such.  I notice it says "Find out what's in the latest issue of PC
Pro, on sale now".  Are you sure you're meant to be able to read it online?

I also noticed some info about what reviews are in the latest issue, and
some links for "latest reviews", "reviews archive", "Labs" and "A List"
under the heading reviews.

Catherine