[access-uk] Re: Is this list still active?

  • From: Gregory Du Bois <gjdbois@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Jun 2015 16:34:41 -0400

Sweet. My wife actually owns it and I am trying to get some basic instructions
such as correct key sequences to do things like find the music files.
Right now the 1 key gets the bookshelf thing to toggle through the menu. But
once we get to the bookshelf we want, "music" file that has three subfiles we
created called "Band", "Christmas" and "Culvers" if I select band and confirm
it using the # key, the the 6 key ought to scroll through each file name in
order, but it seems to be randomized, even selecting different music files from
the other folders. Can you help with that?
Grefg

Date: Mon, 1 Jun 2015 21:28:15 +0100
From: mobeeniqbal@xxxxxxxxx
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Re: Is this list still active?

hi, yep certainly is!

cheers,

Mo.

On 01/06/2015 21:27, Gregory Du Bois
wrote:

Just checking in. Want to learn about using the
victor Stream. Available user guide isn't very helpful.

Greg