[access-uk] Re: Is this list still active?

  • From: Carol Pearson <carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Jun 2015 23:12:31 +0100

I thought this would be the case. Sorry!

Carol P
Sent from my iPhone using MBraille

On 1 Jun 2015, at 10:41 pm, rajmund <brajmund2000@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello Carol,
Well, as for your lists, I'm about to confirm google groups, the freelists
failed, completely.

Sent from the BrailleNote

From: "Carol.Pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx"
<carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date sent: Mon, 1 Jun 2015 22:20:36 +0100

Just put what I know in a message so hope you see it. Sorry, too
tired to
repeat right now.

Carol P

From: "Carol.Pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx"
<carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date sent: Mon, 1 Jun 2015 21:58:48 +0100

Ah, I think that user guide, though failing in some respects, is
one
slightly better than some others I could name. ...

I suggest you fire out some questions if you need help.

There is a Victor Reader group, if you'd want to join. (So far
as I know
it's still active.)

I don't have the instructions to hand but maybe someone else
does. If
nobody else comes back and you can't find them yourself, I'll
try to find
them for you.

Carol P