[access-uk] Is there an accessible e-book reader with JFW???

  • From: "Mike Moore" <mikeis@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2010 23:19:41 +0100

Hi,

I have tried the John Wiley site for an e-book. I have to access the United
States pages and when I tried to purchase the book it referred me to a reader
called: Vital Source Bookshelf, a free reader.

I can navigate around the options on the reader, but cannot access the text
with Jaws, or even the Jaws cursor. It will read the text, using Sam off
windows, but not much use to cover texts which are complex. They have some free
demo books, one of which I downloaded to try.....

Any help appreciated.

Mike