[access-uk] Re: Is there a charge for ggetting new voices for KNFB reader?

  • From: Orhan Deniz <orhan.deniz63@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: James Scholes <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Mar 2009 11:33:03 +0000

Hi,
I seriously doubt that, but it's worth giving it a try.

Best regards,
Orhan Deniz
E-mail:
orhan.deniz63@xxxxxxxxx
MSN:
orhan1793@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
AIM and skype:
kvp2008

Twitter:
http://www.twitter.com/kvp2008
Blog:
http://worldandother.wordpress.com
last.fm profile!
http://last.fm/user/orhandeniz1993

on Saturday, 14 March 2009, at 11:16:33 AM, James Scholes wrote:
Hi Orhan,

On sightandsound.co.uk, it says nothing about voices for the KNFB Reader.
Nothing about downloading them, nothing about buying them. Because of this,
could it be the case that if you have not installed Eloquence for TALKS, then
it isn't installed for KNFB Reader also?

James Scholes
--
Contact Details
--
E-mail: james@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
MSN/Windows Live Messenger: jamesscholes@xxxxxxx
Message sent at 11:15:12 AM GMT on Saturday, March 14, 2009