[access-uk] Re: Is there a charge for ggetting new voices for KNFB reader?

  • From: "Peter Holdstock" <peterholdstock@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Mar 2009 09:17:03 -0000

Hi by |Vocalizer you mean the Nuance ones right? I thought the N82 was a high end phone in which case I don't understand why the voices are slow and unresponsive. Personally I find them great on my E65 and wouldn't want them to be any more response otherwise they'd be speaking before I'd pressed the keys , LOL. Even better now with Talks 4 and the newer Vocalizer voices.

Peter