[access-uk] Re: Is it possible to combine a thread of messages in Outlook express in order to send the thread as part of another message?

  • From: "Tristram Llewellyn" <tris-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2006 14:28:31 +0100

I think the following is what you will need to do:
1    Locate the list in which the thread you want to send it.
2    Go into "view" menu and then "toolbars" and in the submenu arrow to "group
messages by conversation" and press enter.
3    Now in the listview locate the thread of interest and press right arrow to
open it.
4    Now use shift and down arrow to highlight all the way down the thread, if
you get to a message that is not a member of that thread use shift+up arrow to
move back a message.
5    Now with all messages highlighted press shift+f10 or Windows Application
Menu key.
6    Choose either "Forward" or "Forward as attachment", it will not matter
which you use with multiples they will always be attachments.
7    Fill out the rest of the message and send.

Regards.

Tristram Llewellyn
Sight and Sound Technology
Technical Support