[access-uk] Re: Is it possible to combine a thread of messages in Outlook express in order to send the thread as part of another message?

  • From: "Graham Page" <gpage@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2006 15:09:30 +0100

if you have just been replying to each other without deleting the messages
you have replied to and outlook express is set to include original when
replying, then the last message sent between you should contain all previous
messages in reverse order.

you will find loads of greater than signs there in this case however but
there are free programs such as Email Stripper that can get rid of these
signs while keeping the messages.

Cheers

Graham