[access-uk] Re: Is it possible to combine a thread of messages in Outlook express in order to send the thread as part of another message?

  • From: "Mark Threadgold" <m.j.threadgold@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2006 14:21:02 +0100

Alex,

One idea is to create a new folder in outlook express and copy and paste all
the emails you want to send into it.

Once all are present then export that new folder as a pst file.

Attach the pst file and email to your friend.

He will then need to import the pst file and the folder should appear in his
outlook express with all the emails in it.

I haven't tried this with outlook express, but it certainly works with
outlook 2k.

hth,

Mark Threadgold

Of all the things I have ever lost, the thing I miss most is my mind....

From: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf
Of Alexander Shannon

Hi all,
I have a thread of messages between myself and someone else, now I want to
send both the messages I sent and those I received, in chronological order,
if possible, to another person without doing anything too complicated.

Other than attaching the messages I want to send to another message is there
a way of sending a thread easily to someone else taking into account that I
am using Outlook Express version 6, Office XP, and Jaws 7.10 on a windows XP
Machine?

Thank you in advance for your advice.

Please note that I realise that I could use Outlook XP instead of OE6, but I
feel happier using OE6.

Alexander Shannon