[access-uk] Re: Is it illegal

  • From: "andrew shipp" <andrew.shipp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2011 14:14:35 +0100

it most likely is a good way to do it, but then some of the support workers say they still know my pin number, I have asked for these ones that say this not to work with me anymore. I honestly cannot feel any thing on the ATM machines what so ever. I can tell that something is there but don't know what unles I'm told. with my fingers like this and no feeling in my feet what so ever, I ask is it worth going on.

-----Original Message----- From: ANDY COLLINS
Sent: Sunday, July 10, 2011 2:09 PM
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Re: Is it illegal

Andy - Can you not feel the buttons on the touch pad at all. I ask because
in your first message on this topic, you talked about not being able to feel
the dot on the number 5 button. Isn't it possible for you support worker to
put your finger onn the number 5, so you know where you are from there? Thus
avoiding telling others your pin -

Andy