[access-uk] Is anyone else using Talktalk as their Internet provider gettting this problem?

  • From: "John Wilson" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "j.wilson07" for DMARC)
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2017 12:03:26 +0000

Hello All,

for the last 5 orso days I have had frequent (but not all of the time) inabilities to use my email and web browser. On one PC I am using Windows 8.1 with NVDA and IE11 and on my old machine I am using Win XP with JAWS 11 and an older version of IE. The same problem has just started on both PCs, so I am thinking that it is something my ISP has done orfailed to do which has changed things.

Is anyone else using TalkTalk having the same problem?

Sometimes if I do a second email download command things will thenwork OK and the same with a page refresh in the browsers but on other occasions you are wasting your time trying.

The message I am getting when using the browsers is copied below:

This page can’t be displayed
• Make sure that the web address https://www.google.co.uk is correct.
• Look for the page with your search engine.
• Refresh the page in a few minutes.
Fix connection problems

Any suggestions?

John.
** To leave the list, click on the immediately-following link:-
** [mailto:access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=unsubscribe]
** If this link doesn't work then send a message to:
** access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
** and in the Subject line type
** unsubscribe
** For other list commands such as vacation mode, click on the
** immediately-following link:-
** [mailto:access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=faq]
** or send a message, to
** access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with the Subject:- faq