[access-uk] Iriver H340 update

  • From: "Jackie Cairns" <jackie.cairnsplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2010 14:18:40 +0100

All,

For those who helped me over my enquiry about replacing the internal battery
on my Iriver H340, I have decided not to proceed down this road due to cost,
and instead am selling it.  I am not blatantly advertising it on an
inappropriate list, but am merely updating those of you who took the time
and trouble to provide sources of information.  Nevertheless, if anyone is
interested in buying it from me, please Email me privately for details and
pricing.  I am going to stick with my iPod now and perhaps invest in an iPod
Touch at some point to go with my little Nano.  Voiceover is already
installed, and I've got a fantastic docking-station on which to play it, so
I'm sorted now! (smile).

Kind Regards,

Jackie Cairns
J&M Work-Ability