[access-uk] Re: Iriver H340 replacement battery?

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2010 12:39:03 +0100

Hi Jackie what is this piece of kit?
-original message-
Subject: [access-uk] Re: Iriver H340 replacement battery?
From: "Jackie Cairns" <jackie.cairnsplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 19/07/2010 12:19 pm

Hi Peter

I have the entire box for it with all the kit.  I bought it from Hagger UK
in February 2006, and I've looked after it and love transferring all my
music onto it.  I've never used the battery pack before which must be some
sort of contraption in its box I've never paid attention to, (smile).  I
haven't even updated Rockbox on it since I bought it as it works, and I
simply run a small program called VoiceIt which names my tracks and adds a
small file beside the original.  Perhaps it's a quirky method by today's
standards, but I'm very attached to my little brick (grins).

Thanks for your help.

Kind Regards,

Jackie Cairns
J&M Work-Ability