[access-uk] Re: Ipod's again

  • From: "Spring Flower" <spring.flower@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2006 19:52:35 -0000

Thanks

Trace

----- Original Message ----- From: "Kevin Cussick" <kevin.cussick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, January 19, 2006 8:28 PM
Subject: [access-uk] Re: Ipod's again

Hi,

Ok you can buy the river 320 or 340 they are about 250 to 300 pounds!!

The price of the rock box software is nothing once the said software
is installed it speaks and works well.

--
Kevin Cussick <kevin.cussick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Skype: mm0tmg MSN: mm0tmg@xxxxxxxxxxx

Important notice:
My email account will not let me recieve exe files even if they are
inside a zip file.  Please rename all '.EXE' files to '.KEV'.