[access-uk] Re: Ipods

  • From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2010 12:54:13 -0000

Hi Andy.

Yes, indeed, when you buy the Nano now you have the same control over your IPod
as you did with the Touch and IPhone products.  The only difference is that the
Nano being very small has a much smaller screen so people claim that working
with the touchscreen can be a little confining if your in to your big sweeping
flicks and slide motions.

All the best, Ibrahim.