[access-uk] Re: Ipods

  • From: "ANDY COLLINS" <Andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2010 10:49:19 -0000

Hi Ibrahim -

I was trying to buy this for somebody, and wanted the largest capacity
possible, more than say 32GB, that's why I was looking at the Classic, but of
course, I wouldn't be able to make much use of it, which on occasions, I might
want to.

When it comes to something totally for my own use, I still use my mobile for my
music player, don't want to lash out hundreds on an ITouch for similar capacity.

Perhaps you can tell me about the IPhone--What capacity card will it handle,
and have you been able to master calling and texting without error? I know some
have experienced difficulty in this latter area, and that skill levels vary,
but how have you got along with it so far?

Thanks -

Andy