[access-uk] Re: Iphone voice over problem

  • From: Peter Holdstock <peterholdstock@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2011 12:48:36 +0000

It sounds like you’ve either muted or turned down the volume on your phone.
Make sure the switch on the left side is flicked out towards the front of the
phone and also adjust the volume accordingly when voice over isn’t speaking. If
you do it whilst voice over is speaking it will adjust the volume of voice over.

Peter