[access-uk] Re: I-phone too long winded

  • From: "Jackie Cairns" <jackie.cairnsplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2011 13:35:29 -0000

Hi Tris

I agree with your sentiments, but the only thing is that there is now
beginning to be a niche market opening up where people still want button
phones, but don't have any choice because they are either not available any
more, or they have to go to the high-end touch-screen type.  So someone
needs to step into the ring and fill the gap in the middle where the likes
of myself and others still want and need button handsets with speech.

Kind Regards,

Jackie Cairns